Public and private companies choose Tier One to help them improve their visibility and maximize shareholder value. Long established Wall Street relationships with the sell-and buy-side, combined with extensive
in-house IR experience, makes Tier One the logical choice to enhance visibility within the investment community.
- We form close working partnerships with our clients, effectively working as an in-house IR department. By investing the time and resources up front, we get to know each client intimately, allowing us to understand the company’s strengths and thus uniquely position each client for optimum impact.
- Third-party perspective and relationships provide the most candid feedback to management, enabling effective decisions
- Lasting relationships built from 20 years in the financial community
- Regular, proactive outreach to existing and targeted sell-side analysts and buy-side investors
- Design customized long-term IR plans with short- & long-term actions which support broader corporate strategic goals
- Collaborate with management, BOD, department heads to agree on business goals and strategies
- Align corporate and financial messages for consistency across all materials
Select Number of Clients
- We engage with a very select number of clients, ensuring each receives the highest level of attention. This model allows us to deliver personal, senior-level support.
- Tier One partners lead and work on each and every account and work directly with management to become strategic advisors
Wall Street Experience
- The firm is comprised of senior IR professionals with decades of experience on Wall Street.
- Our knowledge of finance combined with extensive due diligence and persuasive communications positions our clients to achieve the highest possible valuations.