Pre-IPO and Private Company Programs
Tier One works with pre-IPO and private company clients to help facilitate a smooth transition to the public markets and to build forward premium valuations. Tier One also supports private placements and private equity transactions.
Private company and pre-IPO investor relations activities include:
- Early identification, outreach and introduction to key analysts and investors prior to IPO road shows and public offerings
- Creating a compelling investor pitch through the design, development and distribution of offering documents and marketing materials
- Developing persuasive presentation materials and providing guidance on verbal presentation skills as needed
- Conducting market research to effectively identify, qualify and target prospective investors uniquely suited to each client
- Advising on business press relations and corporate positionin
- Based on decades of experience, the firm’s principals have cultivated relationships with buy- and sell-side analysts and investors, as well as private equity and venture capital investors across multiple industries. Tier One facilitates introductions to targeted investors and maintains communications throughout the investment process, supporting and enhancing the valuation of pre-IPO and private company clients.